Refresh your knowledge and skills in child protection supervision
Taught by experienced professionals, this course will increase your confidence to support staff with any child protection concerns they may have, and make sure child-centred activities are delivered safely.
£225 per person
1-day face-to-face training course
In this classroom-based training course, you'll review and update your supervisory knowledge and skills. You'll learn how to:
- identify key principles of effective child protection supervision
- update your knowledge of current research, legislation and guidance related to child protection supervision
- identify challenges presented in supervision practice
- reflect on your practice to develop strategies for tackling challenges in supervision.
Who’s this course for?
The course is for people who have previously attended the Child protection supervision skills course to refresh their knowledge and skills.
People who have taken this course include:
- named safeguarding nurses
- health practitioners
- child protection officers
- education and local authority organisations
- staff with line management responsibilities for practitioners who have contact with children and families.