Training to update your safeguarding skills for children and young people
If you’re responsible with receiving concerns about the safety and welfare of children and young people, your child protection knowledge should be updated every two years.
Our training course taught by experienced professionals will update your understanding of how to recognise, report and record concerns about a child.
£225 per person
In this classroom-based course, you’ll learn how to:
- describe the recent changes in legislation and guidance affecting your work with children and young people
- state the implications of these changes for your own organisation
- demonstrate an awareness and understanding of current issues in safeguarding such as child sexual exploitation, and online risks
- contribute effectively to multi-agency meetings
- critically appraise your organisation's safeguarding policy and procedures.