Advanced face-to-face training for managers and supervisors in England
Gain the skills you need to manage allegations of abuse made against staff or volunteers.
Delivered by experienced professionals, this one-day training course will give you a clear understanding of your role and responsibilities in managing an allegation and increase your confidence in providing appropriate support.
This face-to-face training course is also available in selected locations in Scotland.
£225 per person
1-day face-to-face training course
By the end of the classroom-based training course, you’ll be able to:
- understand what an allegation is and how allegations may arise
- identify national and local guidance in relation to managing allegations of abuse
- understand your role and responsibilities in effectively managing allegations
- recognise personal values and how these can have an impact
- provide appropriate support to all those involved.