Advanced face-to-face training for managers and supervisors in England
Gain the skills you need to manage allegations of abuse made against staff or volunteers.
Delivered by experienced professionals, this one-day training course will give you a clear understanding of your role and responsibilities in managing an allegation and increase your confidence in providing appropriate support.
£225 per person
1-day face-to-face training course
By the end of the classroom-based training course, you’ll be able to:
- understand what an allegation is and how allegations may arise
- identify national and local guidance in relation to managing allegations of abuse
- understand your role and responsibilities in effectively managing allegations
- recognise personal values and how these can have an impact
- provide appropriate support to all those involved.
Who is this course for?
Managing allegations against staff and volunteers is an advanced course for those who have already completed an introductory child protection training course.
This course is aimed at managers and supervisors in voluntary, independent and statutory organisations who are responsible for managing staff and/or volunteers that work closely with children and young people.