Elearning to help you carry out your safeguarding duties to protect anyone who comes into contact with your organisation
Are you a charity trustee and want to better understand your role in protecting anyone who comes into contact with your charity?
As the UK’s experts on safeguarding, this elearning course produced with the assistance of the Ann Craft Trust, will help you to understand your duties in protecting your beneficiaries, staff, volunteers, visitors and any organisations that you may fund.
£25 per person
3-hour online course
99% of our customers would recommend NSPCC elearning courses*
What will I learn?
The course consists of 5 modules with each module taking 20-30 minutes to complete, followed by a set of questions. You’ll be given a full explanation of the correct and incorrect answers to the questions to help you develop your understanding and confidence.
By the end of the course you’ll understand:
- the UK framework of legislation and guidance underpinning a trustee’s safeguarding role
- specific statutory responsibilities to help you keep people safe
- how to create a safe and trusted culture and organisational environment
- how to work with, support and challenge your management team to ensure your charity is operating according to good safeguarding principles and practice.
Benefits of the course
- CPD certified.
- No previous safeguarding training needed.
- Developed with the assistance of the Ann Craft Trust, a leading UK authority in safeguarding disabled children and adults at risk.
- Complete at your own pace and in your own time.
- Train anytime, anywhere and take the course as many times as you like within one year.
- Personalised downloadable certificate of achievement.
- Includes film interviews with trustees from different charities, scenario-based exercises and reflective tasks to help you develop your understanding and confidence.
- Once you’ve taken the course, it doesn’t stop there. We have a range of further information, training and downloadable resources to help you protect the people who come into contact with your organisation.
Our online courses will work in most browsers (e.g Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge). See our Technical requirements for elearning courses for more information.