Improve your knowledge of safeguarding children with our introductory face-to-face course
Gain the safeguarding skills you need to act appropriately and confidently to protect the children you work with.
Our one day face-to-face training course will teach you how to recognise, report and record concerns about a child’s welfare in England and Wales.
£225 per person
1-day face-to-face training course
In this classroom-based course, you’ll learn how to:
- identify what is meant by safeguarding and child abuse
- name the categories of child abuse and neglect
- recognise the signs and indicators of possible abuse
- identify the relevant legislation and guidance that safeguards young people
- identify the barriers to children and adults reporting concerns
- know how to respond and report your concerns