Contact us for further assistance

Worried about a child?

If a child or young person needs confidential help and advice direct them to Childline. Calls to 0800 1111 are free and children can also contact Childline online.

If you think a child is in immediate danger, contact the police on 999.

If you're worried about a child but they are not in immediate danger, you should share your concerns.

Need help?

To speak to someone about our training, online learning, conferences, events, consultancy services or our self-assessment tool, please get in contact using the details below. Our team are on duty between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.

Telephone: 0116 234 7246

Library and Information Service

Contact the Library and Information Service if you need help with your research or literature search or if you want to know more about our library database and the National Collection of Case Reviews.


Schools Service

Contact the Schools Service if you have a question about our safeguarding programme, Speak out Stay safe, or if you want to discuss an existing request.


Local campaigns

Want to discuss a potential campaign or initiative that helps protect children and young people from abuse and neglect in your local area? Get in touch with the Local Campaigns team to find out more about how we can help.


Scale Up Unit

Looking to adopt one of the NSPCC's services in your local area? Send an enquiry to the Scale Up team to learn more about our support packages. 


Services for children and families

We work directly with children and families either in their homes or at our local hubs across the UK and Channel Islands.

Visit the main NSPCC website to see which services are available in your area and find contact details for your local hub.

Contact for further information.


If you have any comments or feedback on our web content or website please get in touch.



Find out how to make a complaint via the main NSPCC website.