Consultancy packages to meet your school's safeguarding needs
We've launched a new range of safeguarding consultancy packages that bundle our expert safeguarding reviews, audits, training and development for your school.
All our packages take a child-centred approach and are tailored to match the needs of your organisation.
No matter what your school requires, our independent expert consultants are here to help.
We offer three levels of services that can be tailored to your needs.
- Health check of your safeguarding policy, code of conduct and procedure for managing allegations.
- Written commentary on your status.
- Up to two hours of telephone support with one of our education consultants.
- Everything in the Bronze package.
- Safer recruitment health check.
- Site visit by our Senior education consultant.
- Review and evaluation of your systems and procedures for managing child protection concerns.
- Rewriting or development of policies as needed.
- Follow-up brief.
- Everything in the Silver package.
- Face-to-face planning session.
- Review of the single central record.
- Curriculum mapping to embed safeguarding.
- Four hours of telephone or email mentoring for your Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL).
- Written report with recommendations.
- Follow-up within six months.
Our model can be flexed to work for any educational organisation including:
- multi-academy trusts
- local authorities
- independent schools
- special schools
- free schools
- teaching schools
- residential schools.
Bespoke service tailored to your needs
We will work with you to ensure our proposal meets your individual context, so contact us and see how we can help you.