How to implement effective anti-bullying policies and procedures in your school
It is vital that schools have a robust anti-bullying culture and procedures set in place to ensure the safety of their students, including any bullying that takes place online.
In this podcast, we are joined by Kay Joel, Senior Educational Consultant at the NSPCC who discusses:
- the importance of having anti-bullying policies and procedures
- why schools need an anti-bullying ethos approach
- how policies and procedures have changed over the years
- what makes an effective anti-bullying policy and procedure
- where to go for further tips and advice on bullying.
About the speaker
Kay Joel is a Senior Consultant at the NSPCC who works closely with schools to provide external consultancy. This includes undertaking safeguarding policy audits and visiting schools to verify safeguarding practices. She has also worked for over 25 years as a qualified teacher in primary and special education.