This is an introductory course for anyone who is currently working, or may work in the future, with d/Deaf or disabled children and young people. It is suitable for people who are new to safeguarding and those who have completed some basic training before.
We welcome a range of people on this course including:
- early years practitioners
- nursery workers
- people providing after school club facilities or support services
- professionals from commercial, community, charitable and religious-based organisations
- people working in children’s leisure or holiday camps
- people in further education settings who may be providing support or courses to this group of children and young people
- professionals providing equipment or support services to d/Deaf and disabled children and young people.