Benefits of online training
- Developed in line with current legislation in the UK’s four nations.
- Regularly updated to reflect changes in legislation, guidance and best practice advice
- Train anytime, anywhere and as many times as you like within one year
- Purchasing courses on behalf of your team? Easily download reports to show who has completed the course.
- Complete at your own pace and in your own time
- Includes film interviews with experts, quizzes, film scenarios and reflective tasks to help you develop your understanding
- Personalised downloadable certificate of achievement once you’ve completed
- Once you’ve taken the course, it doesn’t stop there. We have a range of further information, training and downloadable resources to help you protect the children you work with.
Benefits of face-to-face training
- Delivered by expert trainers
- Share your ideas, experience and learning with participants from a wide range of sectors and organisations
- Learn in a dedicated learning space, without distractions
- Participate in interactive exercises and get direct support and guidance as you learn
- Personalised certificate of completion
- Resources to take home to help you protect the children you work or volunteer with.