After completing our training, you will be able to:
- identify what is meant by child abuse and keeping children safe
- describe the different types, signs and indicators of abuse and neglect
- understand how to respond to concerns about the safety and welfare of children and know who to report to
- understand what the process is for reporting your concerns and recording your observations
- identify the relevant legislation and guidance that provides the framework for protecting children in your nation.