During this training course, you’ll learn how to:
- recognise sport- and leisure-specific safeguarding risks and the processes that can be implemented by organisations to reduce the risks and keep children safer in these settings
- understand the role and responsibilities of senior leaders and management boards in organisational safeguarding
- define the role and responsibilities of designated board member safeguarding roles, such as board safeguarding champions
- ensure your organisation responds effectively to a child who has reported abuse, and know what steps to take when concerns about a child have been raised by others
- identify specific areas of risk and areas for future development.